Where Your Family
BOOK YOUR PET’S STAY
Bookings are not confirmed until deposits are paid and deposits are not refundable.
Minimum stay and surcharges apply at:
- Easter period – 7 days minimum
- Christmas/New Year period – 14 days minimum
Drop Off & What To Bring
Drop off and pick up times are between:
- 9.00am and 1.00pm – Monday to Friday
- 9.00am and 1.00pm – Saturday
- Closed – Sunday
We encourage early arrivals, preferably no later than 1.00pm, which will give your pooch time to settle in before night time.
At Rilten, we provide comfy hammock beds and blankets. If your dog is on medication or a special diet, please inform us before their stay. Please also ensure that all medications are clearly labelled with dosage instructions and in daily dose containers.
Severely sick animals should be referred to veterinary hospitals, not boarding kennels.
If your pet is picked up before noon, there is no charge for the day.
Terms and Conditions of Boarding*
- I understand and acknowledge that leaving a dog or cat in a kennel or cattery is like leaving a child in school. Colds, coughs, tummy upsets etc. may occur. In the event that this occurs, I authorise Rilten Kennels to seek any veterinary attention that they may feel is necessary. I also understand and acknowledge that I am responsible for all veterinary charges incurred during or after my pets stay.
- I understand and acknowledge that the Bordatella vaccination is much like a flu-shot and does not guarantee that my pet will not contract a cough.
- I understand and acknowledge that Rilten Kennels exercise all care, but accept no responsibility for any happenings, damage or loss whilst your pet is in our care.
- I understand and acknowledge that if the need arises, my pet may be housed in shared accommodation, and/or exercised with our pets during its stay.
- I understand and acknowledge that if my pet(s) is left beyond the stated boarding data, it is my responsibility to notify Rilten Kennels. If Rilten Kennels is not notified within 14 days, the animal will be considered abandoned and may become a legal matter to local law enforcement. Please note, full payment is required before collection of your pet.
- I understand and acknowledge that Rilten Kennels does allow toys. However, such items may not be returned due to damage or not returned in the same state as when brought in.