TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- I understand that leaving a dog in a kennel is like leaving a child in school. Colds, coughs, tummy upsets, etc. may occur. I authorise RILTEN KENNELS to seek any veterinary attention that we feel is necessary. I also understand that I am responsible for all vet charges incurred during or after my stay.
- I understand that the Bordatella vaccination is much like a flu-shot and does not guarantee that a dog will not contract canine cough.
- RILTEN KENNELS exercise all care, but accept no responsibility for any happenings, damage or loss whilst your pet is in our care.
- I understand that if my pet(s) is left beyond my stated boarding date, it is my responsibility to notify RILTEN KENNELS. If RILTEN KENNELS is not notified within 14 days, the animal(s) will be considered abandoned and may become a legal matter to local law enforcement. Please note that full payment is required before collection of your pet.
- I understand and agree that RILTEN KENNELS do allow toys, however such items may not be returned due to damage or not returned in the same state as when bought in.
- If your animal is terminally ill, unable to move/walk, unable to get up from a lying position or is incontinent we will not accept the animal for boarding. We recommend boarding at a veterinary facility instead.
- Please inform us of any/all medical concerns your animal may have, including relevant documentation.
INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE
Except where stated otherwise, the information and services on this website are provided by Rilten Boarding Kennels & Cattery as at the date indicated on the relevant material.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Nothing in these terms excludes, restricts or modifies any condition, warranty or liability which may at any time be implied by the Trade Practices Act or any other applicable law where to do so is illegal or would render any provision of the Agreement void. Subject to this qualification, all express or implied conditions or warranties, statutory or otherwise, in respect of the Information supplied is expressly negated and excluded. You agree that Rilten Boarding Kennels & Cattery will not be liable for any damages or loss of any kind whatever (including, without limitation, any liability for consequential loss) arising out of the use by you of, or reliance by any person on the Information supplied whether arising from any act, omission, error, misstatement or failure (and whether negligent or not) of Rilten Boarding Kennels & Cattery, its officers, servants, agents or independent contractors or otherwise.
Copyright in the Information is owned by Rilten Boarding Kennels & Cattery. The Information may not be reproduced, distributed or published by anyone for any purpose without Rilten Boarding Kennels & Cattery’s prior written consent.
DISCLOSURE OF INTERESTS
Rilten Boarding Kennels & Cattery, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, directors and employees may from time to time purchase, sell, make a market in, or engage in transactions involving the securities or their related derivatives. Rilten Boarding Kennels & Cattery or its related bodies corporate may also act as advisers or brokers in relation to gold bullion, the shares or other investments. Rilten Boarding Kennels & Cattery’s related bodies corporate may be entitled to receive or may have received a fee for the provision of such services. The directors and officers of Rilten Boarding Kennels & Cattery or its related bodies corporate may hold directorships in any company referred to in the Information. Rilten Boarding Kennels & Cattery or its related bodies corporate are under no obligation to disclose or take account of the Information when advising or conducting business with its clients. Rilten Boarding Kennels & Cattery and its related bodies corporate may act upon or make use of the information prior to its publication on this website.
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION
Any third-party advertising, information and referral buttons containing hyperlinks are not recommendations or endorsements by Rilten Boarding Kennels & Cattery or its respective directors, affiliates or employees. The user is referred to the relevant third party for all relevant information, including complete information on that entity’s investment adviser or dealer licensing status and licence number (if applicable).
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect personal information which is willingly provided by users while exploring the website. The type of information collected may include your name, contact information, web pages visited, documents accessed and internet address. We do not collect any sensitive personal information without your explicit consent to the collection and use of such information.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, rent or share our database of information. We may disclose information to third parties with your consent in order to process your information requests. We keep information and web server logs on controlled facilities that are secured against unauthorised access. Proof of identity is required before information is released to any person.